We're looking for a part time Administrative Assistant to join our team. This role has the potential to grow to a full time position. The ideal candidate must have a desire to learn and grow to a full time position as well as have previous professional working experience in an office setting. Though not required, either working experience in human resources or knowledge of the Family and Medical Leave Act ("FMLA"), workers' compensation, American's with Disabilities ("ADA"), short-term and/or long-term disability is a plus. When submitting your resume and cover letter, please identify any and all experience with the above-mentioned.
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Minimum of a two-year educational degree
- Professional working experience in an office setting
- Great technical skill set and comfortable using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Fast learner with exceptional attention to detail
- Utmost professionalism within all communications, written and verbal
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for various tasks that may include, but are not limited to:
- Processing Initial Packets
- Scanning and filing documents
- Mailing documents
- Receiving phone calls
- Speaking and emailing with employees calling to request FMLA or answer questions regarding their existing leave
- Reviewing medical documentation
- Creating and updating spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel
- The nature of this position is highly confidential, containing privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of FMLAdmin. Due to the confidentiality of all information, the ideal candidate must have the utmost professionalism within all communications, written and verbal.